Prize draw terms and conditions
Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will win two places on the TrekAmerica ‘Deep South BLT’ tour in the USA. The prize includes all 7 hostel/hotel nights, and 1 additional hotel night before the tour, all transportation in the USA by private vehicle and the services of a professional tour leader. The details of the tour are subject to change.
- The holiday prize includes return economy international flights from the UK to the start and finish point of the tour, subject to availability. The route / airline will be chosen by TrekAmerica. If the winner is not from the UK, the winner will be entitled to purchase two economy fares up to the balance of £1800 total, which TrekAmerica will then reimburse the cost once proof of purchase has been supplied.
- The holiday prize does not include travel insurance, optional activities, food, beverages and spending money. Please note that suitable travel insurance coverage is compulsory.
- The prize is valid on departures before 31 December 2017 and is subject to availability. The tour must be taken by the prize-winner.
- No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected].
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 31st May 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- If the prize-winner wishes to cancel their trip once booked, they must provide 4 weeks advance notice or may be liable for cancellations charges incurred by TrekAmerica.
- All travellers must either take out appropriate travel insurance via TrekAmerica or have another adequate policy in place at time of travel.
- It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure that they have a valid passport with minimum 6 month validity beyond the return date for the duration of their stay in the USA, that they are eligible to enter the USA and obtain the correct documentation for travel to US (including any visas or ESTA https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta) in good time for their travel.
- Bookings are subject to normal tour conditions, available on request, and bookings cannot be altered once booked.
- If the travellers are unable to travel in accordance with the above or by the date listed, the winners shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- The prize tour is subject to availability and all standard booking conditions apply.
- The winner will be notified no later than 01 June 2017 via the email address provided on entry. If any emails to the winner are returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond within seven days of being notified by TrekAmerica, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is operated under the rules and regulations of the UK sales promotions industry.
- Promoter: TrekAmerica, Unit 16/17 Grange Mills.Weir Road. London. SW12 0NE.